Sunday, August 1, 2010

Recipe #7: Veggie Chorizo Burritos

OMG! I have been so bad about updating this blog. I really don't know why. I have been mostly keeping up with the recipe a week that I had originally intended, but not completely, so I am going to change it up a little. I will try at least 52 new recipes within a year from the start date of this blog. I am starting to number the recipes instead of the weeks and will continue like that. Onto the recipe....

Recipe: My creation
Verdict: Yum!
I started with some Yves veggie chorizo and McCormick's taco seasoning. I had never used the chorizo before and only bought it because I found a really great deal on it at Grocery Outlet :)


I added some black beans for a little interest and cooked them together with some hot sauce and Bragg's Liquid Aminos. No oil!
All served on a whole wheat tortilla with lettuce, tomato and onion for me.....
lettuce, tomato and cheese for my hubby :)

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment